But for the contents, the Soulcalibur 6 programmer brings several bug fixes, efficiency progress, and balance. To learn more don’t hesitate to look at out the release notes that are thorough under.
Bandai Namco has rolled the brand new Soulcalibur 6 upgrade 2.21 bringing the brand newest personality and far much additional DLC contents from the match.
The most important highlight with the patch would be that the accession of Setsuka, also a fresh personality comprised in DLC Bundle 1 1. Along with Setsuka, upgrade 2.21 additionally included any info for DLC Bundle 1 2, fresh platform named Murakumo Shrine Grounds, along with also more literary capabilities.
Soulcalibur VI Update 2.21 Patch Notes
- Added data for DLC Pack 11, “Setsuka”.
- Adjusted balance and changed some in-battle behaviours.
- “Character Creation Set E.”Added data for DLC Pack 12,
- Added Quick Character Selection to Training mode.
- Additional a function for the options menu which toggles whether actions performed after a game has completed will likely be displayed on the monitor.
Note: This attribute only applies to online conflicts.
- Fixed other bugs and improve certain features.
- Fixed errors in certain parts of the text.
- Additional equipment and items such as personality production (different from DLC Packs 1-1 and 1-2 ).
- Added the new stage “Murakumo Shrine Grounds”.
- Fixed text errors.
- Additional an attribute in character-creation manner that toggles whether or not personality gears is going to undoubtedly soon likely probably be wrecked in conflict.
This new Soulcalibur 6 version 2.21 has become readily available for downloading.